Customized Hyper-Local Email Newsletter for Real Estate
Design a high-value, hyper-local email newsletter for real estate agent’s sphere of influence that is in line with best practices in email marketing. Showcases market knowledge and serves as a complete resource for the homeownership experience. Content features engaging hyper-local articles, photos, and links. Content can be fully customized according to the real estate agent’s style, market, and preferences. Agent has the flexibility to add personal content to each issue if desired. Proof available for review prior to send.
- One-time set-up fee of $50 applies.
- 10 sections of content included in pricing.
- Price includes up to three edits.
- We recommend MailChimp as an email marketing solution, but we can also work with Constant Contact, HubSpot, and other email marketing software providers.
- Section examples include: local events, decorating and design tips, real estate news, jokes, house hacks and tips, free CMA section, buyer section, referral section, contact me section, trivia questions, etc.
- Samples: HomeGate Realty, Sage Wilson Property Group, Arevalo, Scott, Bailey & Sledge.
- All copy and photos from articles.
- Up to five stock photos per issue for use ONLY in marketing created by Agent Operations. Client must purchase stock photo rights individually if they plan to use those stock photos outside of Agent Operations marketing services.
- Up to 10 sections of content included.
- Please note that each listing counts as one section of content. For example, if there are five listings included in an issue, that counts as five content sections.
- Up to three edits.
- Even if the Client already has a MailChimp account, the $50 set-up fee still applies.
- If account is shut down or suspended by MailChimp or any other email marketing software, Agent Operations is not responsible for any adverse reaction. We can create another MailChimp or email marketing software account for a $50 set-up fee.