Marketing and technology are a lot like the real estate industry — there are new developments and techniques being added constantly. It can be hard to keep up with the latest changes, so in this latest segment, we’ll be keeping a list of the latest and greatest and how you can use them to elevate your marketing skills to set yourself apart from the competition.
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
The LinkedIn Campaign Manager allows anyone to create, launch, and evaluate an ad campaign published through LinkedIn. All you have to do to get started is choose the objective of your campaign to see the formats, features, and types of ads you should run to get the most engagement. The objectives are:
- Awareness – If you’re hoping to gather attention for an event, a brand, or a campaign, the awareness objective is what you’ll want to choose. LinkedIn will then direct you to put together a series of video and photo ads to engage your audience. This is a great way to announce things like creating or moving to a new brokerage, changes in the real estate market, new services you’re offering, etc.
- Consideration – If you’re hoping to spark a conversation with your audience and get engagement to your page and website, the consideration objective is for you. LinkedIn will drive you to make conversation ads that drive users to your website at different times and create video ads that are proven to get more engagement. This is a great way to help boost your search engine optimization (SEO) and get more traffic to your website. Launching a new website or adding a new feature to your site? Simply disappointed in your site’s analytics lately? This could be a simple way to help.
- Conversions – If you’re hoping to get lead generations and website conversions (who isn’t?), then the conversion object is where you should focus your attention. LinkedIn will guide you through creating single image ads, message ads, and lead gen forms to drive users to connect with your page. Have a lead magnet you want users to download, want users to reach out for a free market analysis, or want users to share the contact information of someone who is looking to buy or sell? This is the perfect tool to add to your toolbelt.
- Instagram Live-Stream Scheduling
If you’ve ever gone live on Instagram or you’ve considered it, you’ll be happy to learn that Instagram is now allowing users to schedule Instagram Live broadcasts. Why is this important? Well, it allows your followers to get a reminder that you’ll be going live the day of the broadcast, helping you get as many people to jump on your live and engage with you as possible. Instagram Live is a great way to get people excited about an open house with a little pre-showing before guests arrive or to chat through questions and concerns about the current real estate market.
- Twitter Professional Profiles
Twitter has recently released a professional profile. Businesses and professional users can submit an application to Twitter to create a new profile display that allows you to display all of your business information. This is exciting news for anyone who likes to share news in the moment and in a minimal number of characters. Your contact information can now be displayed in your Twitter profile, and when sharing information on listings, the real estate market, or even local businesses you support, it’s easy for people who interact with your content to get in touch.
There are tons of exciting changes in the works when it comes to marketing and technology. Many of the changes can be leveraged to make it easier to interact and engage with your clients. If you have questions about how to optimize your marketing efforts, contact Agent Operations. We’re here to help you market yourself in a genuine, engaging way that generates leads. Have a question? Reach out to our team anytime: (512) 400-2345 or [email protected].